Thursday, December 13, 2007

IF

Brought to you by the letters H (HomeSlice) and L (LuvMyBoyz)... THANKS GUYS!!! Tongue out


If I had to be an actress I'd be Angelina Jolie. What's not to like? Hot mama, saving the world, BRAD? Hmmmm...

If I had to be a talk show host I'd be Oprah. Because she is flat out fabulous!

If I had to be an entertainer, I'd be Kathy Griffin. She's so damn funny and I love her hair (even if it IS extensions!)

If I had to move out of this country, I'd move to... This one is SO hard! First thought, Prague, second, Spain, third, Caymen Islands.... I CAN'T decide!

If I had to date a thug...showing my naivetee here, I can't think of any thugs!
Undecided

If I had to eat just one food forever I'd eat burritos with guacamole, salsa, and all the fixin's.

If I had to be (taller/shorter) I'd be taller.

If I had to be a singer, I would be Margo Timmins from the Cowboy Junkies. I LOVE her voice, she's sexy!

If I had to marry an actor, I'd marry Harrison Ford, my favorite actor of all time. Sure, he's old now, but he's still hot!

If I had to be a flower, I'd be a sunflower.

If I had to be a drink I'd be a margarita! Yummy and fun and I'd go great with that burrito!

No comments: