Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MM 7/18/2007: My absolutely fabulous camping trip

I had the most fantastic camping trip this weekend. My family and I drove down to Illinois to meet up with 4 of my best girlfriends from college (and their families). We had a blast. Everyone got along, including the kiddies and hubbies. I couldn't have asked for a better reunion. Us 5 girls haven't all been together since we graduated 11 years ago from the little women's college in Missouri where we all met. We were inseparable those 2 years, so it was fantastic to see everyone again! It's amazing, everyone looks just the same as they did back then... We all live in different states now and the logistics of planning this trip were pretty complicated, but it was well worth it. I'll upload some pictures when I have the time.

No comments: